Mold Chikitsa


Mycotoxins are produced by viable mold, but they can remain in the body indefinitely. As the name suggests, they are toxic and also potentially carcinogenic.


Many molds produce mycotoxins, the most serious of which is usually taken to be Ochratoxin A. It is a common food toxin that is produced by certain types of aspergillus and penicillium.  It may be ingested or inhaled and can be vegetative, meaning it is consuming nutrients needed for its own growth. Even long after the mold has been eliminated, these carcinogenic toxins may remain in the body: in the blood, liver, kidneys, stomach, lymph nodes, etc. In an Indian study, the four herbs in this formula were taken for 17 weeks with significant benefit. It is recommended that this product be used in conjunction with mycotoxin binding clays such as bentonite.

Dosage: Use with caution. Begin with 3 to 5 drops, 1 to 3 times daily. If no pitta aggravation occurs, increase dosage gradually to a maximum of 15 drops, three times a day. Shake well before use.

Ingredients: Asparagus racemosus root, Tinospora cordifoliaWithania somnifera, and Picrorhiza kurroa in Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, and Vegetable Glycerin.

Alcohol: 44-47%

Additional information

Weight 12 oz
Dimensions 6 × 3 × 3 in
Uses & Cautions

Mold Chikitsa is very strong. The rate as which people can detoxify varies enormously. Some people are more sensitive and fragile than others. The magnitude of exposure to mycotoxins also varies. We recommend pacing yourself to your own particular tolerance level. If the skin becomes red and itchy, the dosage should be reduced since the capacity to eliminate toxins is not equal to the rush to eliminate them. This means the organs of elimination are not able to handle the load and the skin is being used as an auxiliary eliminatory organ. Go more slowly. Detoxification can take four months for some individuals and years for others.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.